Q.I dont have a credit card or paypal account but would like to purchase products from this website. How can I do this?
A. Dont worry, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your location and what you would like to purchase and we shall get back to you with alternative payment options.
Q. Is Love Moon Pantiliner safe for pregnant women?
A. It is not recommended for pregnant women since one of the effects of anion strip is to regularize blood flow. Due to the absence of any medical basis, we don't recommend Love Moon Pantiliner for use by women on their first trimester of pregnancy.
Q.What are negative ions or anions?
The negative ions in Love Moon Sanitary Napkin will move up to the womb through the vagina, improving blood circulation. Because of that, the silt and blood clot stored long in the vagina can be discharged more smoothly. The womb can be repaired and improvements can be expected in three to five days. Result from that, inflammation disappears and no smell is left.
Q. Why is there a need for Halal certification? (for Muslims)
A. The term halal is used to describe anything permissible under Islamic law, in contrast to haraam, that which is forbidden. This includes human behavior, speech communication, clothing, conduct, manner and dietary laws. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halal)
Q. What are the common mistakes in the use of sanitary napkins:
- Not to wash hands before a napkin change. Changing napkin by dirty hands can cause the considerable quantity of microbes to be brought onto its surface.
- To store napkins in a bathroom. In a bathroom, there is a humidity. The ideal environment for reproduction of bacteria which can easily get into napkins.
- To disregard expiration date. Sanitary requirements for manufacture and storage of napkins are very strict. The less time has passed from the moment of manufacture - the more security degree is.
- Purchase of product under the low price. As a rule, the cheap goods are mostly slow moving goods and involved raw materials of poor quality, less stringent test requirements and this negatively affect its properties and bear hazard for health.
- To use napkins with medication, chemical components and fragrance. Such components can cause a harm to health.
- To don't change a napkin for a long. At long use of one napkin the quantity of bacteria increases promptly.
A. Maximum absorption capacity for Day Use: 80-100ml. OverNight Use: 100-150ml. For Pantiliner, we can not quantify as to how many ml, because Pantiliner is intended for daily secretions only.
Q. What is the reason for some people to experience a stronger flow of menstruation?
A. The negatively charged ion or “anion strip” assists in regularizing the blood flow. On the first few days of continuous usage of Love Moon Anion Sanitary Napkin, you will notice the increase blood flow. If this happens, do not be alarmed. Just continue to use the napkin.
Not got the answer to your question? Please conatct us directly by emailing to email@example.com